The Resist-A-Ball® Exercise Ball is a versatile piece of training equipment that can help improve your core strength, posture, balance and flexibility. Known for its strength and durability, this exercise ball is the ideal item for your home gym.
Works the core in almost every exercise, even those that target the extremities.
- Works a greater range of motion than many traditional exercises.
- Improves balance, posture and body awareness.
- Improves strength, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness.
- Improves coordination.
- Easy to increase or decrease the intensity for each exercise by making slight adjustments in body position.
- Works as a dynamic base of support when training with free weights, elastic tubing, medicine balls, etc.
- Allows you to be comfortably off the floor for many exercises.
- With the proper care your Resist-A-Ball® should last you for years. Replace as needed. Includes a one-year warranty from date of purchase
Care and Maintenance
Keep your ball clean by wiping it down with a soft cloth and warm soapy water after each use. Take this time to look over each ball for weak spots. DO NOT use harsh or abrasive chemical cleaners. Keep your stability ball away from heat, cold and sharp objects. Avoid using the stability ball on abrasive surfaces.
Resist-a-Ball® is manufactured in China.
Balls can be inflated with a hand pump, bicycle pump or air compressor. Balls should only be inflated to 80% of their capacity and left unused for 24 hours and then fill the remaining 20% the following day. This allows the material to stretch properly.