The Split Pedal Low Chair is great for group classes, personal training sessions and at-home use. The split pedal challenges balance, choreography and adds an element of functionality not found on our standard Single Pedal Low Chair.
- 56 cm (H) x 49,5 cm (B) x 76 cm (L)
- Single wall baltic birch construction
- Upholstered seat Split-Pedal
- Solid wood pedal and comfort grip foot pad
- Spring post changing system with 2 standard chair springs
- Constructed from 13-ply Baltic Birch and solid American hardwood
EXCLUSIVE ULTRA-GLIDE TRACKING SYSTEM:
Peak Pilates exclusive spring changing system is thoughtfully designed to make spring-changing quick and trouble free. Each spring has a total of three steel attachment points in the rear and two on the pedal, resulting in 24 possible levels of resistance.
We utilize premium Boltaflex® vinyl upholstery for superior abrasion resistance and easy cleaning. The upholstery is finished out to a tee. You will not see any staples.